Thursday, July 09, 2009
Dance
Caitlin, wow what a princess. How did I get such a princess? Don’t get me wrong, she can hang with the boys, it is often Nate telling her to pick up the bugs and hold the fish. About two days ago she came up to me while I was watching the evening news and said “Mommy I want to go to ballet” I sort of shrugged it off and said sure we can go to ballet. I didn’t even know where she learned about ballet but figured it was a passing thought. Well the next day we are on our way out and she says “Mommy are we going to ballet now?” I looked at her and said Caitlin do you know what ballet is? She said “Yes mommy watch me” As she spun around on her toes. OH boy! So I called the dance studio down the street and tomorrow we are going to register her for ballet. Last night Carl came home after being away for a few days and was getting the kids ready for bed. I wasn’t in the room and Caitlin had him cornered and asked “Daddy can I do ballet?” Wow she has it all figured out and she is only two! If mommy doesn’t do something fast enough I will just ask dad! So its off to dance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment