Ali and I made the grooms cake, she did most of the work. It took her all day!
The happy couple
Nate and Caitlin waiting for the bride.
Yes my camera broke when they got close, of course!
Congrats to Jeff and Susan. We had a great time!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my goodness, they were as cute as I knew they'd be! And your bro and wife looked great too! And I love your dress, and Carlos looks so handsome all uniformed up:) Glad you guys had fun! Talk to you soon:) Post more pix...I wanna see more:) Luv ya, Caren
Tell Jeff I said congratulations! I didn't even know they were that serious. Was the wedding in Indy? (isn't that where she is from)? You guys should have looked us up...
The pics are great, your dress looks fabulous on you Amy! The kids are too cute in their outfits and Cait looks SASSY in the shot by herself. Nate dancing is a riot!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness, they were as cute as I knew they'd be! And your bro and wife looked great too! And I love your dress, and Carlos looks so handsome all uniformed up:) Glad you guys had fun! Talk to you soon:) Post more pix...I wanna see more:) Luv ya, Caren
Glad ya'll had a good time. I almost crashed the wedding, but trvl plans changed @ the last moment!
Tell Jeff I said congratulations! I didn't even know they were that serious. Was the wedding in Indy? (isn't that where she is from)? You guys should have looked us up...
The pics are great, your dress looks fabulous on you Amy! The kids are too cute in their outfits and Cait looks SASSY in the shot by herself. Nate dancing is a riot!
Post a Comment