


Doctor said everything looks good. Nathan is very happy, he gave me a big smile when I told him. I haven't told Caitlin, she really wanted a sister (so did mom). No big deal, we are so happy everything looks great and we can't wait to meet you! I am not very happy about my weight gain 10 pounds in two months aHHHHH. Funny thing is with this baby I don't really have any cravings and feel like I am eating less. I sit at dinner every night and eat half of what Carl eats, what gives! Oh well must be my old age!
3 comments:
Congratulations to you all,we are excited another little Carl/Amy babe.Nate and I talked about it on the way home from school,he was busy reading the little books I had put in the car and told me "Granny it is just a tiny baby"!
We are lookinh forward to Nate & Cait's sleepover tomorrow.
Love Granny & Grandad
Congratultions!!! How fun, another little boy. I'm sure he will fit right into the group when he arrives. Sorry we missed the party Sat. Maybe next time. Tell everyone hello!
Leah
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment