Carving pumpkins
We had an awesome halloween party. I had help from everyone, my mom, Shelly, Susan,Granny and goodies brought by many. Carl went above and beyond putting up the decorations. I wish I had a picture of the family but with the party I was just so busy. I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked. The kids had a blast. They loved the games, pin the nose on the pumpkin,throwing ping pong balls in the pumpkins, the pinata was a crowd pleaser and the favorite was the mummy contest with toilet paper. There were lots of party favors the kids all really enjoyed themselves. We probably had at least 20 kids and the basement was perfect.














3 comments:
Nice spread! Love all of the good-looking Halloween food! YUM!
Love the speedracer costume... not the most practical, but definitely the most original. I can't believe what a big boy Nate has become. (ans sorry about the PB and J incident). I'll have to show Norah the pics tomorrow.
Wow Amy, you are so ambitious having that Halloween party, it turned out soooo cute!
Post a Comment