Tuesday, November 24, 2009

It has been so long since I posted and I admit its been a long two weeks. Aunt Ali and Grandma came for a fun visit just before Dad came home on then we all got hit by a cold bug. Caitlin got it first and she never gets sick, she had a high fever, runny nose and cough that kept her, Mom and Dad awake for a few nights. Nate waited a few days to get it on Mom and Dad’s much anticipated date night – cancelled of course, or at least postponed indefinitely. Mom got it over the weekend and now after a grand total of three trips to the doctors, two prescriptions of antibiotics, a nebulizer and two types of steroids for Nathan’s breathing we are all getting ready for a weekend of great food and fun. We have so much to be thankful for this thanksgiving. We are all healthy (well almost) and we get to spend it with family and Dad. We will be celebrating two birthdays – Caitlin and I are both turning three this week hahahaha Here are some pictures from the week.




I can't believe she is turning three this week! My baby!
She wears this outfit to school about three days a week. I am not kidding!

She has only taken this dress off long enough to get washed since Granmda brought it!



Fun with Aunt Ali.



Turkey cookies made with their own handprints. Mom only had enough energy to make 4 but that was just enough!



Nathan shows off his turkey, he was so proud!





Even dad joined in the fun!






Fun in the leaves. There are so many its really not fun after the first pile! Anyone want to come help rake?



Thanks Claire for the fall outfit, Caitlin loves it




Thanksgiving Day at school.




Nathan sings









1 comment:

Gwen said...

The turkey cookies were a grat idea, I will have to remember that one for next year.