Thursday, February 25, 2010

ALL DONE!!!!

This is what we eat at home now! Meatballs, mac and cheese, pears and broccoli. He cleaned his plate!


Nate is all done with feeding therapy. I really can’t thank Leah and Heidi enough. I remember those early days in St. Petersburg when the therapist would try to sneak food in his yogurt and he would throw up all over the place. UH I would just leave crying. When we found Leah it was a miracle. He has come such a long way! Here is his last day eating Cheesy Beef Pie!

2 comments:

Ben, Heidi, and Brooke said...

YAY for cleaning our plate! Including entree' and sides :) I will miss seeing my little buddy every other week. But now Brooke gets him, so I'll still get to see him :)

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

Way to go Nate. I always knew you had it in you! I will miss seeing you, maybe we can have a play date sometime!