Saturday, February 13, 2010

SNOW!!!


SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW View from the dock





The view from the backyard.






Nathan playing in the snow with Bimini.







Nathan throws a snowball. I knew it was going to snow because I left their winter jackets at school on Friday. We wore last years and noone seemed to mind.





The best dad in the whole world!!!!!

All we have heard about in the news is snow snow snow. The kids wanted snow so badly and I really had lost all hope with temps in the 50's all week. Yesterday they said snow and I didn't mention it to the kids. At 8:30 pm I walked outside to go to the grocery store and it was coming down. I called upstairs to the kids to come see the snow. Nathans feet didn't hit a single step on his way down the stairs he said " SNOW FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!" It was so cute! They have been in it all day! I am so happy for them. It is just enough (4 inches) and not to much HAHAHAH like everyone else with 50 inches!!!!!!

1 comment:

Wally & Leah Hansen said...

It's great isn't it. We had a blast this morning too and look forward to going out again. Love the snowman.