Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nathan goes to Kindergarten and Owen is 6 months old

Wow what a week. I am exhausted just thinking about it! Nathan started school, it was a rocky start but after one day I think we are on track for a good week next week.


Nate waiting for the bus!
Bus 386 is here. I spent an entire week teaching him his address, phone number, teachers name, bus number. I was not nervous about putting him on the bus but .......


Here is Nate getting on the bus but don't be fooled he actually didn't ride the bus to school. He got on it and just as I swallowed and said to myself okay there goes my baby... he got off the bus. I looked at the driver and she said " Kindergarteners don't ride this bus" What I spent minutes looking at the paper... researching the bus schedule. We did a practice run the day before, it took me hours to get the kids dressed , pump up the tires on the jogging stroller, pack lunch....... What do you mean this is not his bus!
Okay off to school we go in the van!

Here is Nate being dropped off for his first day of school. His teacher is Mrs. Salmons and I think it will be a great fit! Nathan came home on the bus and said he loved it! He had a great first day.









In other news Mr. Happy is 6 months old. He is starting to crawl and really loves all things food. He hates to be put down and is a very happy baby as long as you feed him lots and give him 100% of your undivided attention. He will still not drink out a bottle and today I was trying, and yes I have tried everything. The kids were outside. I always do it when it is quiet no distractions. Nathan walked in and said " mom he is too distracted" Now I even get advice from 5 yr old! thanks Nate





Crawling towards the cat. You better move here I come





Aunt Susan and Uncle Jeff came for a visit this week. After two days of rain I have never been so happy to see anyone in my entire life! Thanks so much!






No comments: