
Caitlin reading Owen a book.

We went to the beach on Friday night and Caitlin saw this outside of one of those junky beach stores. She has never been so excited about anything in her entire short life. She said I have to have it. Daddy I love it ! I love it!. Carl is always on the lookout for gators in the creek so we had to have a pet one!

Taking Ali- gator for a test ride! We had a great day at the pool. We spent the weekend at the beach and pool. I love the last few weeks of summer when the tourist have gone home and its all so empty!

Pictures out of order oh well I tried. Nathan after

Nathan jumping off the diving board!

He had to pass the base swimming test to jump off this little tiny diving board. He had to swim 25 yrds without stopping using the front crawl or back crawl and tread water for 60 seconds. Good job Nate!
No comments:
Post a Comment