Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The end of summer 2010

It was an awesome week. I was busy with work all week. I love working for Janicki, I got to use my brain oh it was a welcome change! Hurricane Earl turned out to be nothing and our weekend plans were right on track. Ali and Troy came down and we had a great weekend. We kept the boat at the dock all weekend so we just got on and headed out to Bear Island every day. It is about a 15 min boat ride just far enough but not to far. Owen went with us both days and did great.

Loading the boat for the trip.
Some nature along the way.


Oh fun fun fun!



We even saw dolphins! My favorite!

The skies were clear blue and sunny!




We found some starfish but don't worry we put them back in the water after the picture so they could enjoy the weekend!







I love bath time!






Caitlin's friend Julia was out at Bear Island.


Owen loves Aunt Ali!





We ended the weekend with fresh crabs from the creek! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! Thanks mom and dad for the crab steamer!



Oh summer 2010 it was a good time. We will miss you so!






















No comments: