Saturday, September 25, 2010

Owen 7 months old


I took the kids to the pool the last day it was open. I took them all by myself. It was fun and exhausting!

They are best friends. Caitlin has had a tough time with Nathan at school. They are best friends!


We found them watching t.v. like this!



Owen, Oh Owen! You are 7 months old tomorrow. You have a smile that melts my heart. Which is a good thing because you are so much work! At your check up you weighed 18 pounds and 8 ounces. This was not a surprise, just check out my biceps. You are crawling very fast and you like to put your foot behind you like a kickstand. You can even pull yourself to a stand ! No kidding. When other people see your skills they shake their head and say WOW!




You have two teeth!




The kids did a lemonade stand together! Summer we are going to miss you so!



Yes Owen you have skills! OH boy I am in so much trouble!



Caitlin on a pony ride.



I love this picture. Carl took the kids to this petting zoo. He said they loved the duck best. This picture says it all. I can just hear Nate's silly laugh and Caitlin's belly laugh! Too Funny!






No comments: