Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Three More Months

Caitlin gives Owen a bottle.
Owen loves getting tractor rides from Owen. Next year at this time, Owen will be driving.

Owen only eats with a fork and spoon. It is so funny. I gave him a piece of toast this morning and he wanted to eat it with a fork so I had to cut it in pieces!


OH Boy is this hard. I sure hope I can make it until June 8th. I am just holding on by a thread! I just try to keep my head down and look towards the finish line but we have a had a few tough weeks around here. Nothing I really want to blog about, its funny if I ever make this blog unhappy people start to complain. My answer well too bad! Or send donuts that makes everyone happy! We have never gotten a package of donuts so ..... Well let me tell you most of the time things are good around the Priechenfried house but its not all roses! I think I have held Owen this entire week, his fever is back and I thought it might just be some teeth. He is still on antibiotics but he still had it this evening so I guess its back to the doctors tomorrow. Allergy season is in full swing, poor Nathan now that he is getting older it is nice that he can tell me when he doesn't feel good but it still hard to medicate him when he doesn't really understand it all yet. Well I need to go . We spent the evening making a leprechaun trap and I promised Nathan I would sit by it all night and wake him up when we catch the little green man. In the morning as is our tradition we will have green milk and green pancakes so I better get some rest. It will be a long day tomorrow chasing our little leprechaun around the house. I just hope he leaves his pot of gold I could sure use it!


















No comments: