So for a few weeks now I have really wanted to start working out. Well week 1 of my workout starts with two rest days,... I haven't got past the two rest days and its week 3 I think. Well we had a great party for Owen and all I can guess is that since people didn't leave presents all thirty of them left a germ because I just don't get it. This is just crazy .... it has just be constant, we went right from the stomach bug to cold number 300 of the year. Owen has ear infections in both ears and his nose ohhhh.... it looks like a Superfund site. Nathan got the usual cough cough in his chest, so I will not eat anything cold. So my workouts are like this,
Day 1... clean up throwup at least ten times a day because my five year pukes every time he coughs
Day 2 stay up all night with screaming baby
Day 3 stay up all night with screaming baby only to realize yes it is time to go to the doctors
Day 4 finally get some sleep at night but only to realize I am sick.
Day 5 its not here yet I will get back to you.
Oh and can I just remind you that when Carl is here on the weekend these kids are fine. No really he hadn't been out the door 15 minutes on Sunday before Nate starts barfing! Everyone is bed and I think its time for me to be too!
1 comment:
Pei pa koa is pretty decent cough medicine (from herbal as I remembered), great non alcoholic medicine, some western cough medicine are more effective, but this is non drowsy.
You can access info online @
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nin_Jiom_Pei_Pa_Koa
ninjiom.50webs.com
Post a Comment