"Mom, how did you and dad make a baby?" " Mom , are there buses in heaven?"
Nathan will definitely not be getting the perfect attendance award... He was only in school 3 days last week.
I can't believe she has one more year until kindergarten. She is writing a thank you letter to her teacher. She can write all of her letters! Girls should start school a year ahead of boys!
She had fun and did great!
She clapped at the end!
Owen is finally SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!!!! It was consistent two weeks ago. It was so weird the first week I was so exhausted. I just think my body was so tired and had adjusted to getting up that it was hard at first. Then of course the next week, Nathan gets a germ. You know Nathan and his germs, it went right to his chest so I was up with him three times a night. Nathan is getting better and now I can be so excited, so very excited about sleep! Finally I can stay up and watch a movie and not fall asleep on the couch. I am starting to feel normal again and I LOVE IT!!!! I might miss some parts of these kids being young but I will not miss the lack of sleep! So we have done lots the past few weeks but combine that end of the school year with a few colds and well you get no blog posts! Caitlin did amazing in her dance recital on Saturday. Nathan is doing great at t-ball when I remember to take him. We worked on get the boat ready for summer and the kids can't wait for the start of summer just five days away. I promised them we would be at the pool opening on Monday! Oh and the biggest news of all, in a few short weeks Carl will be home. Carl will be graduating with his masters degree in a few weeks and starting a new job. In response to recent world events Carl details from here on out will be few and far between. Didn't want you think there is no love we just decided better just focus on the kids from here on out. Okay now for a few pictures.... lets see what I can find.
No comments:
Post a Comment