Monday, June 06, 2011
June June June
Well Summer is here and did it get hot. The last few days have been nice and the kids are so excited. They think we should spend everyday at the beach or the pool and so far they have been lucky. I am not sure how long I can keep it up but I will try I guess. Nate has his last week of school .... and he had so much fun and learned so much. His reading , math and handwriting are all above grade level. Good Job Nathan!
Owen finishes Nathans plate every night after dinner. There will not be any OT needed to get this kid to eat! Oh I think of all the struggles I had to get Nathan to take one bite of food. Owen hahahahah oh you make us laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment