Sunday, June 12, 2011

Class of 2023!

I was the class of 1993 and now Nathan is the class of 2023! OH I am getting old! He is my baby! I am so proud of him, he did great! He is so easy going, and fun to be around! My favorite things to do with him are trips to the beach and reading books!


Nathan sits with his class during the graduation ceremony. There were about 100 kindergartners in five classes. They sang five cute songs and got diplomas. There was even a slide show. Nathan was in it a few times, once sucking his thumb and sleeping on the bus!



Walking across the stage getting his certificate.



Nathan with his class!







Nate with his teacher Mrs. Salmons and his aid Ms. Brown! I could not have asked for a better teacher she was awesome!








Owen doing his first run on Saturday morning. Carl dragged us out of bed after a night out with friends and the club! OHHH I am really getting too old for this!






















No comments: