Monday, July 18, 2011

Janicki Environmental Beach Weekend!

We spent Thursday- Sunday at the Tween Rivers Resort in Captiva Island for the Janicki Environmental Beach Weekend. Nathan, Caitlin and I drove down and picked up Ali from the airport in Ft. Myers (she wins)! We had an amazing time. We can't thank Grandma Poe enough for watching Owen so we could have a few carefree days of fun in the sun. We had so much fun at the beach and pool seeing the entire Janicki Environmental Clan! Thanks to Susan for putting it all together. The breakfasts in the morning were amazing, I love fresh fruit. We had great dinners every evening. Can I go back now?



An early morning walk on the beach with Mom.




The Janicki Group! The last night we had a pig pickin ! Yummy!





Nathan and Caitlin had so much fun playing with Holly, Anthony, Caitlin and Jenny! I owe them big for watching my kids for three days!



The water was perfect, a nice gentle breeze and the perfect temperature!
I was at the beach or the pool all day! I loooooved it!!!! You might not recognize Nathan as he is now our little brown boy.





Nathan hangs out on the raft!





Caitlin loved the beach but she really loved to show off her new skills at the pool!




Here is Caitlin swimming to Aunt Ali, and Nathan was not far behind.




Ali and Amy enjoy a cold one!





Pictured on the far right is Nate sitting on Susan's lap and Caitlin on Aunt Ali. They are watching the crab races. The kids were so excited. Caitlin's crab won the second heat and Tyrone won third place!





Caitlin and Holly check out the Mangroves while watching Manatees.






Good times at the beach! One day Susan found a starfish and sand dollars. The kids are still talking about it! It was so much fun, if you can't find me tomorrow you might want to look for me at Captiva Island!
























No comments: