As soon as mom turns her head I will take out all the credit cards! Oh it is so much fun!
Owen , Nate and Dad like chocolate. Mom likes mint chocolate chip and Caitlin loves orange creamsicles.
Night night daddy!
We have spent the last few days just relaxing. Aunt Ali came for a quick visit to say good bye to Jeff and Susan but I will save sad goodbyes for another post. The kids and I have been doing those dreaded back to school things, like getting our teeth cleaned. There was a cavity and it was me! What I haven't had a cavity since I was twelve! Every appointment we went to needed another appointment so next week we head back to the doctors for more shots for Owen and Caitlin, sealants for Nates, a filling for me. See its not all fun and games here in the Priechenfried house! Carl has been missing out on all the fun working long long days.
No comments:
Post a Comment