I can't take all the credit. I had to work on Monday morning so I left the sitter with the paint and canvas and she even let Owen paint. Our old sitter Rene left a few weeks ago because she needed full-time work . Our new sitter Lindsey is amazing! I found her on sittercity.com!
They couldn't wait to eat that cake!
The creek at sunrise!
So pretty!
Wow its only been a week but so much has happened. We had to say good bye to Uncle Jeff and Aunt Susan. We wish them happy and safe travels to Japan! We got to do lots of fun things before they left. We finished our summer bucket list with the rocket launch, aquarium, pool time and we finished the summer reading program. Carl had a birthday! OHHHH the best story of all..... Nathan never showed any interest in taking his training wheels off his bike. He really likes to ride his scooter. One night last week Carl said "Hey Nate lets go take off your training wheels" Nathan said "Okay" I thought great I will at least get to watch the evening news! AHHH I sat on the sofa took off my shoes put my feet up turned on the T.V. and you know right after that little intro part where they tell you to top stories. Carl walks back in the house and say " Nate is riding down the street he wants to go on a bike ride with you" I said " I thought you were going to practice riding with no training wheels" Carl said I took them off he got on the bike and rode down the street"..... Oh well who needs to watch news right!
I don't even have time to post all the pictures so check back later for the rocket launch , the grocery store is calling my name. Taking all three kids to the grocery store is something that has to happen first thing in the morning while energy, patience and happiness are in the green zone!
No comments:
Post a Comment