Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurricane Irene

Well we had to buy a chainsaw this morning. We lost our biggest tree in the back and the top off another. Our dock is fine, Carl just takes up the boards so it dosen't float off. WORK WORK WORK!!!!


I have a better view of the water now but I will miss my tree. A woodpecker landed on the stump and I almost started crying. I guess saying I am a tree hugger is an understatement!


We lost the top to a tree in the front yard and a small tree in the side yard. Oh and the mess. Carl has been working since 8 am and he has many days of work ahead of him. I did help for a bit this morning but now I am watching Owen take a nap LOL!!!!!





The neighbors yard! I think if you look really hard one leaf from our yard may have blown over.








1 comment:

Gwen said...

Glad you guys made it thru the storms ok, wish the same was tru for So MD. You are doing a great job keeping the blog up, I need to follow your lead! I am much better with posting on FB.