
We had the boat tied up to the dock all weekend. We went out on Saturday and Sunday. Julia from next door came with us one day. Aunt Ali and Troy were down for the weekend. We had so much fun.

Troy guarded the beer and grilled the
hot dogs and hamburgers on Saturday, it was shrimp and chicken on Sunday. So so yummy!

Nathan loves the boat and had so much fun in the warm water.
Owen
ohhhh is he fearless!!!!

He really ignores me. He loves Carl but could care less about me! Still no words, he has me a little worried. I know I know I have heard it all. I think it
might be time to move this to the next level! Come on Owen talk!!! I know you want to, come on buddy just talk!
In
daddy's arms the only place he is happy!
Nathan got a wallet to hold his cash. He has started earning an allowance for doing his chore chart every week. Aunt Ali gave him a $20.00 for helping clean Grandma's yard! He has it in his wallet tucked away in his sock drawer.... don't tell anyone!
Caitlin loves to do her dolls hair, it is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment