Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rainy Rainy

At night this is how Nate likes to sleep. We go in and save his life every night.

Caitlin wanted to sleep with the skeleton one night. His name is Sammy or Mr. Bones depending on the day. She loves him. This worries me for lots of reasons!




Nathan loves to build legos! Here is his latest plane.





Owen, ohh owen. Why is he laughing well because he is pulling on my camera and that's fun!







Mom I have your camera and its funny!







See I win, no words and mom finally got rid of the mullet. Oh well you win Owen now talk!












Well last weekend was wet and cold and this weekend its still wet! School is going well for everyone. Nathan seems to enjoy first grade. We don't hear much about it but that is typical for a boy. Caitlin likes school and all is well. Owen still says nothing. He is now 20 months old. Guess its time for me to take him for his 18 months shots ....... I need to take Nathan to get his flu shot so might as well take all the troops! Oh its no fun! Carl took the dog to the vet last week, Nathan asked if he could go along. Sure I said.... Mom of the year award again. When will I learn that I have a son with allergies. The vet is no place for Nathan! Last night we were in the pet store, I thought the kids would love it and it sounded like a good idea. Nathan walked up to me and said : "When my throat gets scratchy my eyes start to water" . When will I ever learn! Nate has had soccer for two weeks but other team didn't show for the first game, the second game got rained out. Someday I will post some soccer pictures. Halloween is just a month away, I asked the kids what they want to be. I love to sew and plan and you know get crazy about making a costume they wear for 10 minutes. They both want to be the same thing as last year. Okay done, a Marine and a Pony! HAHAH Owen said nothing so I win! I think he might have to be that dinosaur costume or maybe the lion! Oh hahah thats what you get Owen for not speaking, up to the attic I go to find the costume box. I am nervous he is such a big kid I hope something fits. Okay as you can tell I have nothing to say!
















No comments: