Saturday, September 10, 2011

Caitlin Cailtin Caitlin!!!!!

First day of preschool at Swansboro United Methodist Church!

Its a rainy day so we had to do pictures inside.




Owen grabs a drink before school!





Caitlin and I painted our toes on Thursday while Owen napped! Next week we will fish!








Its easy to find Caitlin she has the pink polka dotted socks!




Caitlin kicks the ball the start the quarter!





She is having so much fun!




Heading for the ball!



Caitlin started her last year of preschool on Wednesday. It was pouring rain so the pics are not outside but it will have to do! I know this year will go by fast and she will be on the bus in no time. Every Thursday will be Mommy and Caitlin morning.... well with Owen of course but when he takes a nap we will do fun things, some girl things, and some not so girl. Caitlin and her mommy love to fish so as the days get cooler I am sure we will be on the dock during nap time!



Caitlin had her first soccer game of the season today. It was her second season and last season she was more interested in doing ballet on the field than actually playing. I teach on Tuesday and Thursday evenings and on Monday and Wednesdays evenings Carl and I are coaching Nate's team. Lets just say Carl was not so excited about being at the soccer fields four evenings a week. The awesome sitter Lindsay agreed to take all three kids to Caitlin's soccer practice!!! I know she is awesome!!!! I didn't tell Caitlin but it I had asked everyone to just give it a few weeks to see how it goes. If she didn't play we would quit and wait another year. She always did good in practice last year it was just the games. Well I didn't say anything today, I just told her to have fun and do her best!!! I took the camera just in case!!! WOW SHE DID GREAT! Of course whenever she was taking the ball up the field Owen was walking into the parking lot so I would miss it but am I one happy Mommy! No Carl wasn't there, he was at work :( Now I have no aspirations of my children becoming sports stars. I could care less but she was having fun and smiling the whole time and I am so proud of her! I hope the next blog post is a picture of my girl holding a big fat flounder or maybe a Red Drum! Wish us luck!!!!!!






































No comments: