Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Fall is here!














A family trip to the pumpkin patch, okay its not a real patch but its so close and the kids don't know the difference so who cares right. Owen had his bat shirt on and when I told the kids we would go get some pumpkins everyone changed in 30 seconds and got in the car. How come its never that easy every day when you try to get them out the door for school! Still no words from Owen but he sure can scream!!!! He is pulling on my arm right now because he wants to watch a DVD and he can't get the DVD player to open. Caitlin just opened it for him and then he pushed her away because he didn't want any more help. This kid is hilarious!





















Caitlin I love the look.



The weather is cool and well the fishing has not been very good. All that rain moved all the bait fish out of the creek but I have high hopes for this weekend. Caitlin and I just did a bit of fishing from the dock and got a few good bites so I have hope. Now we just need Carl to come home and watch Owen LOL! Our life right now is soccer , soccer and more soccer. I am not sure its fun but oh well here we are. Its over in five weeks , but who's counting! Caitlin really wants to go to "therapy" this weekend. We finally figured out she wants to go the movie theater to see Dolphin Tale and the County Fair is happening so we will be busy. Right now its time to do some extercising at Caitlin calls it and then off to coach a soccer game. Good times!!



















No comments: