Saturday, October 29, 2011

Third Annual Priechenfried Halloween Party

Good times had by all. I had lots of help ! Thanks so much to all my helpers. I didn't do any cooking this year so it was easy and after the past few weeks around here I needed easy.

I never get as many pictures as I would like because I am always running the show. The kids had a blast and we played a few new games this year. Here is Owen with Grandma the Owl.





Icing cupcakes with Aunt Ali!


Nate's cupcake with extra candy !




The cousins ready to party!


Claire and Caren dressed like every male in eastern N.C.!




Bite the gummy worm with no hands is always a hit!


This years favorite game was candy corns on the spoon! I think our judges added to the excitement. Thanks Grandpa, Jason and Janelle.


Pinata time! Everyone loves the pinata!



Nate takes a swing!


The two cowgirls, how cute!




















No comments: