Friday, October 14, 2011

Fun Fun Fun.... well sort of!

We spent the kids college funds at the fair on friday night! Fun Fun



Bumper Boats was a big hit.Everyone liked the Merry Go Round.

Since we are now over Impetigo it was time to move on to our next illness. I have to admit this one almost made me loose my lunch! I will not give you the details. We are all being treated for pinworms. I guess this a common one if you have kids everyone has to get it once. I am sure we will get it twice because that is how we roll! Yes thats a prescription for the whole family. Just one pill this week and one pill next week. No big deal and no side effects. I took my pill last night and I feel fine. Okay the bad part. I spent all last week doing laundry and getting impetigo off of every surface. This week its pin worms ohhhh geez. Dee cleaned on Wednesday and yesterday I did everything again. All sheets, towels, blankets and pajamas and I had help from Lindsay!!!!. Right now as we are doing it over again. Time to do more laundry, wash hands, do laundry, clean a toilet, wash a towel, wash hands...... The fun just never stops at the Priechenfried house. Anyone want to come visit????????????

Well we had an fun long weekend. Carl got off for Columbus Day and didn't have to work until Wednesday. We used the time to do a little fishing , head to the fair and mullet festival and I think we might have relaxed but I am don't really remember that part!

No comments: