Thursday, November 03, 2011
How do you make a baby?
Well Caitlin and I were reading in her room last night. A book about horses . She is horse crazy, if you couldn't tell from the cowgirl Halloween costume. Anyway she asked me, " Mom how do you make a baby horse?", Well um the mommy and daddy horse make a baby horse you know just like Mommy and Daddy made a baby Owen. I figured this long explanation would be enough to satisfy her curiosity and all would be well. No mom I mean HOW DO YOU MAKE A BABY HORSE! Okay not knowing where to turn with this, is it god, a stork or do I tell her the real deal. Okay well the biologist in me said, well the mommy horse has an egg and the daddy horse has a sperm and they meet and make a baby. She looks at me and says" Mommy horses don't lay eggs!" It was at this point she realized I clearly had no idea what I was talking about and we continued to read the book. WHEW!!!! Okay Halloween pictures coming right up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment