Sunday, November 13, 2011

Girls Day!

We had a fun fun trip to Chapel Hill to see the Rockettes Christmas show. We left on Saturday morning and took our time, we stopped for pictures at the lake on the way up!

Caitlin loves nature as much as her mom!

My fun girl!



We spent time will Alice who was a Rockette from 1941-1943. She is going to the show next week and will be recognized.



Bob said " No one cares that I was a bomber pilot" Poor Bob!







Waiting for the show to start. Caitlin loved it and so did we. Ali got us awesome seats we were just a few rows back. Thanks Aunt Ali!



A picture at the hotel after the show! I didn't get a picture of us drinking at the Carolina Brewery on Franklin Street. Although given that Carl was still in the emergency room with Owen I figured taking pictures at the bar was not a good idea. Owen came down with Croup on Thursday of course and he was in bad shape. For the record I think Croup is the one of the worst childhood illnesses, this was our third time. Nathan had it twice. We did everything we were supposed to do, humidifier, hot shower, cold air, fluids , Ibuprofen. We held him the entire night Thursday night. On Friday night we alternated taking him on car rides at 1:00 and 3:00 AM. I must admit I felt guilty when I left for girls trip but I knew Carl would be able to handle it and boy did he do great! Although even when you know he will be in good hands when your husband calls you to tell you he is taking your son to the E.R. there is that knot in your stomach. So anyway he is doing much better today after a few rounds of steroids. Lets see its November 13, should be go back and read blog posts from the past . It is usually around January that I say I am packing the kids up and heading to an island in the Bahamas until Spring. Would anyone like to join me, It think its time to go now!!!!!! Please oh please let me sleep through the night. Oh and one more thing I WILL NEVER SHARE A BED WITH CAITLIN AGAIN! WIGGLE WORM!!!!! Cough, wiggle, cough, wiggle, kick, cough, wiggle , toss, turn, cough, wiggle , repeat!!!!











No comments: