Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving Birthdays

Another year already! WOW they are growing up so fast. I am getting old ! I don't want to get old!!!!

Playing a game of UNO!


Uncle Jeff flew in from Japan to spend Thanksgiving and our birthdays with us. Owen really loves to play tackle with him.



Getting ready for the dinner!





Caitlin and Lindsay made us all our own Turkey napkin holders for the table! So cute!!!!






For her birthday Caitlin got to go on a horse ride! She was all smiles!



She loved it! Thanks Aunt Ali!









Owen just texting with Carl's phone. Oh boy this kid! WOW that's all I can say! He is so hard so so so hard! He is very cute! Trust me the only reason he is still here is because he is just so cute!!!!





Nathan is just so kind, gentle and caring with Owen. Caitlin is also very very good with him. The boys have a connection.



My cub scout. I know I need to put on all his patches and badges but I just never seem to have time! Or let me rephrase that when I head up to my sewing machine, Owen the destroyer always follows!!!!!






Okay well I guess I didn't post any birthday pictures. We had a great relaxing Thanksgiving. The weather was amazing and now we are getting ready for Christmas aHHHHHH. We get it all started with three parties this weekend let the games begin!!!!!!


























No comments: