Thursday, February 23, 2012

Almost TWO!!!!

Sometimes I just run like a crazy man in circles around the house, and I laugh the entire time!

Watch out here I come!




Tight turn!





Get out of my way lady!






Hiding in the pantry is fun, doesn't bother me that I can't reach the light, nope I am not afraid of anything!






Just look at those blue eyes, and those muscles I workout!




Well I wanted to do a post every day this week about Owen but I just forgot to take my camera. Yesterday we had a great time going for a run and then we found a pile of hay and the daffodils are in full bloom but the camera was sitting on the desk. Oh well, maybe this afternoon.















Here are some pictures of one of Owens favorite games, its called run in circles as fast as he can for no apparent reason at all.















1 comment:

cathie opava said...

Great pictures.Thank you Carl & Amy for letting us have the children last weekend for 2 nights,we all had a great time.
love Granny & Grandad