Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Funny Story

I know I know I need to post the pictures from Owen's birthday but we have a house of sick kids and I have not has a free second so I promise I will tonight... maybe! Anyway for the past few days Nate has brought home library books from school. For homework he is supposed to read two chapters from books in his classroom but he usually has no problem just reading the entire book so the kids goes through books. Last night I asked him why he had library books on non library days and he said that he has read all the books in the classroom and they are not hard so Ms. Mcguyer said if I was bored with the ones I have already read twice I could go to the library and get books. HAHAHAHAH that a boy read all the books in the school before you finish 1st grade!!!! ..... I can relate I remember being so bored at times in school. I did the second grade twice and the fourth grade twice..... Back then they called them split classes but you did the same thing two years in a row.

No comments: