Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pinewood Derby


Owen loves to cook and he has to put on his oven mitts. I think he is trying to bake lima beans in the toaster oven. Toasted lima beans are his favorite.... weird!Okay so he might need to spend a little more time with his father, but I am teaching him to be good husband he can sweep and talk on the phone.

Nathan bottom center at the Pinewwood Derby . He got third place but it wasn't fair. There was a bit of confusion so his car didn't race as often as it should have but who cares, he didn't notice and I have no idea who really won.



He loved making his car with his Dad
Owen at the Pinewood Derby yes those are purple dora sunglasses upside down and crooked.
Here is the smile you get when you tell Owen to smile.
Well its warm yippeee!
Third place... well sort of!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this wonderful post
at at this place.

Here is my homepage: http://slc-wireless.com

Anonymous said...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this weblog's posts everyday along with a cup of coffee.

Feel free to surf to my web blog - source

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, the contents present at this site are in fact amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the good work fellows.


Also visit my weblog ... Michael Kors Outlet

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established
blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own
but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

My blog - Louis Vuitton Handbags

Anonymous said...

For latest information you have to visit web and on world-wide-web I found this web page
as a best site for newest updates.

Also visit my web blog ... Louis Vuitton

Anonymous said...

Terrific article! That is the type of info that should be shared around the net.
Disgrace on the seek engines for not positioning this post higher!
Come on over and consult with my web site . Thanks =)

Feel free to surf to my blog :: Sac Louis Vuitton

Anonymous said...

What's up to every one, it's in fact a good for me to pay a quick visit this web site, it contains helpful
Information.

Also visit my web blog ... Air Max **

Anonymous said...

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I'll be
subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!


Feel free to surf to my blog ... Boutique Air Max