Sunday, September 16, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Sorry I have not posted in a while, but have I been busy. Overcome with the realization that my husband will be leaving soon and all things must be in order. I have been just doing the fun stuff and the not so fun stuff. You know the fun stuff, the last few weeks of summer must go out on boat, wash all cars, clean up yard and organize every aspect of my life and check every box before dad leaves box. Realize I will not get it all done so go to beer fridge and then sit on my deck!  Carl was gone last week and it really did not go over so well with Owen, he would wake up every morning and scream Dad! Daddy! Now most mornings Carl is not here when he wakes but sometimes he is and Owen is no dummy it didn't take him long to figure out Carl was gone. Oh boy this is not going to be pretty. Good thing we have a few more weeks to work it out I hope! With the recent events in the  Middle East I am now scared! Ugghh why now why does my husband always get to be in these wonderful places when the wars starts or gets really bad!!!  Okay on to the pictures....
 
 
 Carl's cousin visited with his family. Three boys and there was lots of fun out on the boat and at the beach and playing video games. They had cute little British accents and one of them cried one night because Nate didn't get to have dessert with him because he didn't eat his dinner. It was so cute how he said crying " I wanted to eat pudding with Nate" In England pudding is dessert even it its cake or ice cream so cute! I think that might have been Prince Harry not sure I can't remember all these kids names around here , most days its just raining kids!
 Good times with one of the Princes.
 Owen passed out on the sofa! We are potty training this week and he refuses to wear a pull up we went straight from diapers to the undies.... oh good times and lots of laundry!
 Nate got sick for a week , we are going to see a Pediatric Pulmonologist in Chapel Hill, I was kind of bored lately a six hour trip to the doctors with Owen will be a hoot!
Speaking of Owen, you know that kid that is starting to talk, oh he is so cute but it makes me tired just to look at him!  How did he get so big. He now says "Otay" and I love you to but it sounds like "la u tu", and "I dunno"  I did his flash cards with him tonight and he tries so hard but there are some sounds this kid just can't make so away we go to speech! Okay I am going to take more pictures this week of something.

No comments: