Well well its Tuesday and compared to last week things are
going swimmingly. You see last week Mom dropped the ball, and I when I say
dropped I mean it dropped and rolled and it never came back. It was the second
week of school, and lets just say it’s a week we would rather all forget. I
learned a valuable lesson when the kids are in school organization is key! So
here we are in week three, the lunches are packed at night, the clothes are
laid out, bed times had to be adjusted by about 1 hr earlier. The house was
cleaned and organized over the weekend and well here we are giving it another
shot. There are many aspects of last
week we will just forget forever but others we can almost laugh about. Like
when Mom sent Caitlin to dance with 25 girls dressed in pink tights and black
leotards and Mom had not even ordered her dance outfit yet. Caitlin was
mortified, how dare her mother send her to dance not in the proper diva attire.
She is still speaking to me by the way and don’t worry the dance outfits and shoes
are the way and lets pray its here by Thursday!
Here is a great story from last night. I was putting Caitlin to bed, I had left Owen downstairs
watching a show alone. Nathan was in his room reading. Carl is out of town so
it was just me. I hear Owen coming up the steps and just before he passes by
Caitlin’s room I say “ Owen where are you going” He says “ night night”. I
though hum now that’s weird. I finished tucking Caitlin in and went to check on
Owen. He was tucked in his bed sound asleep! I am still floored! In other news
we started potty training Owen last week, and he is doing really well by typing
it on the blog I know I have ruined it but we will have to wait until my next
post to find out. If your wondering where the pictures are so am I actually has
anyone seen either of my cameras !!! I guess its time to keep cleaning! Caitlin came down the stairs today and I said Good Morning Caitlin lets go get dressed for school she said " Mommy is the weekend yet" HAHAH its her third week of kindergarten ohhh boy its gonna be a long 12 years!
We call him Captain Underwear! Tken on the iphone, has anyone seem my camera?
No comments:
Post a Comment