Husband said to me last night on the phone, yes we are chatting now . Are you going to update the blog tomorrow long pause....... I mean I have not had the kids the entire weekend! Yep they are at Granny's and Aunt Caren's house so I am just sitting around staring endlessly out the window for hours (Christmas shopping done!!!!! presents wrapped!!!!! laundry folded and put away, bills , Christmas cards mailed, Christmas boxes to Japan and Afghanistan on their way, two of three Christmas parties ( I forgot to go to one- how did I do that!!!!), prescriptions filled, trash out, car cleaned )!!!! On my way to grocery store next! Well sure honey I would love to but I didn't take any pictures this week well I mean I guess I could have taken pictures of Sunday night when I lost Owen while looking for the dog that got loose in total darkness, or pictures of me at the doctors with Nate on Thursday or the door that is broken, the fact that the day after you left the fan in your truck is not working, the lights that don't work the fact that the DVD player has no sound, well no honey sorry but there was nothing note worthy this week. Or the fact that Owen went to speech three times this week and we have a new speech therapist in the mix and she is awesome even if I had to schedule twenty appointments to finally see her. Or maybe a picture of the kids at the dentist they did awesome so as a special treat on the way home we stopped for Wendys and I got the kids Hi-C , I never let them drink Hi C in my car , well you know where this story is going! Caitlins entire size medium drink OHHHHH it was bad! Nope sorry honey I just sat around on the sofa eating bon bons! Well I feel like I conquered the world this week and I guess I have everything is in order well at least for ten or eleven minutes after the kids get home! Caitlin had a great progress report for school this week and her teacher loves her story writing skills and she is a very good student. Way to go Caitlin. I have not seen Nathan's yet as he missed school on Thursday. OH I think Nathan needs to go live in Florida where the air is moist and warm all year long his asthma does not like winter!!!!! I also don't like getting up every night to give him his inhaler in the middle of the night! It makes me so so sleepy! Okay I am going outside to play I have two more hours of free time and the trash needs to go the end of the driveway and the empty recycling from Wednesday is still sitting there!
Lets see if I can find a picture or two ......
Christmas Past-- oh look at the two teeth so cute!
Last Christmas oh cute
Yes I love Chrsitmas PJ. 's!!!!!!!!!!!
When did they get so big!
Here's you ! HAAHAHH I think your in a big cargo plane or something. All of MARSOCs secrets are safe with me, I can't remember what Carl tells me for ten minutes !!!!!!
WE MISS YOU DAD!



3 comments:
If e'er you Chance yourself delectation and a chance to win. [url=http://www.tasty-onlinecasino.co.uk/]online casinos uk[/url] uk online casino Reload bonuses are offered by Online casinos to res publica, Memphis, Missouri and Houston cannot play in exempted events this season. http://www.tasty-onlinecasino.co.uk/
The best exclusive student loans for college are the ones that supply the lowest Government or have a partial forgiveness clause [url=http://www.bvnvpaydayloans.co.uk/]payday loan[/url] payday loans uk Anyone neither ought to put type of collateral neither of them need to send any docs on posting an application form for the lenders web-site http://www.qwepaydayloans.co.uk/
Signature loans are made all the more convenient through the online facility of software that assures speedy transfer of funds [url=http://www.your12monthloans.co.uk/]12 month loans[/url] long term loans The quality placed on credit worthiness is just a fantasy nowadays http://www.your12monthloans.co.uk/
Post a Comment