Saturday, December 01, 2012

Let the Holidays Begin!

What a week not sure what to call this post or even what pictures I will include. I have exactly 4 minutes before I am going to put the kids to bed and then drink an entire bottle of wine while eating chocolate slowly! Then I am going to pray pray pray that these people sleep through the night. I realize we are going through an adjustment so I am trying to give these three kids a break but my good sleepers have decided to start waking up at all hours of the night. Nate has this horrible cough which is related to no cold or virus from what I can tell. Its only bad at night! Owen has decided that he should wake up in the middle of the night and then ask for Dad when I tell him no back to bed its still dark. At which time he comes in and says "Mamma  dark dark no dark" AHHH Caitlin is up early early early for no reason and then grumpy and cries all day ! OH BOY!!!! Okay we are headed into week two so I am just say to myself love them and hold them and we will all be sleeping in no time right!!!!!! That being said we have had some good times during the day! SO lets all be tired and SLEEP PLEASE !!! MAMA NEEDS HER SLEEP!!!!
Happy Mamma means Happy HOUSE!


 Grandma and I took cupcakes in to her class on Friday afternoon! Yes this was party number two of three. My kids are so spoiled! They better turn out okay!
 Getting her birthday spanking from Ms. Salmons.

 Look Mom I am 6!
 I got her a camera/video camera. She loves it!
 We checked out the Flotilla last Friday night, it was chilly but the kids enjoyed it!
 WHAT ANOTHER Party! Don't let her fool you ! This party was for Aunt Ali and Mom, okay and a few presents for Cait, she decorated the cake in a flower so cute!
 Yes we let her blow out our candles!
 Watching the flotilla!

 Thanksgiving was spent with the Priechenfried side and the Poe side. GOOD TIMES !!!!
 Owen was all about the leftovers!
 Uncle Troy can make ping pong balls float in the air. Yes the things we do for fun around here!
Owen sure misses his daddy! Nothing like watching football with daddy!
Peace on Earth! Not sure if I am allowed to post this one, it might have to come down later. We will see I guess.

No comments: