Sunday, March 03, 2013

Sick So Sick..... not really!



On Owen's birthday we made cookies and he blew out the candle, (about 100 times until the smoke alarm went off)!




I got this down!


Owen didn't eat a cookie, he really does not like sweets.


 He does like nuts, and so after I put the big kids to bed, we might just sit down most nights and enjoy a cold beverage or a glass of wine with nuts!  He really hates sharing!


Crazy outfit day at school, ohhh we almost missed the bus but we got it all worked out!


Friday night we did a puzzle before bed .

Well I really don't think anyone is really that sick! I may have mentioned this morning that we were going out to get haircuts, go grocery shopping and then do homework and practice the piano. About three minutes later Nathan declared himself very sick, he went to the toilet and spit in it a few times proceeded to not eat his breakfast( that's not hard for Nathan) and he hasn't left the sofa all day. There is a part of me that wants to say get your butt in the car we are going but Aunt Ali did have these same symptoms after she left last weekend. She said she felt sick not really sick enough to get sick but could not move for a few days so here we sit. Of course today was Grandma's birthday I had big plans to pick up flowers and everyone made cards and we were going to surprise her but it will have to wait for tonight I guess when she is coming over for cake. So here I sit, I figured I might as well update the blog. Owen just walked by and said "Hi Mom"  I have not seen him for about 30 minutes so I am really afraid of what I will find when I walk upstairs but that's a day in the life of Owen. He brought me to tears on Friday night (first time since Carl has been gone) when  he turned the bath water of full hot and stayed in it. Grandma came to my rescue and all is well. He  just climbed up on my lap with a bag of peperoni's I guess its snack time. This morning I was awoken by a container of refrigerator cinnamon rolls in my face. He went and got them out himself and declared they were breakfast! It was really early and I am sort of  in a haze now. I am still not used to getting up with these people on the weekends ohhhhh I think I might need a nap now!
Its still cold and it just plain stinks! I am so over winter, I have worn every sweater in my closet too many times to count a true rarity for eastern NC. If Caitlin asks me one more time when Spring will be here I will cry!  We are in soccer season, and everyone is doing fine. Carl is fine, we just skyped him but Nate was just too sick to get off the sofa. Caitlin talked to him for 30 minutes about the movie Hop she was watching, and Owen walked past the computer twice and said "Hi" and Bye and then as soon as we log off, he sits there for an hour saying "Where Daddy Are?" OH GEEZ People!!!  Well I have 4 hours until I get to go have a real dinner with Mom and Dad at my favorite restaurant. I am willing to bet I am way more excited about this then my Mom is , I already know what I am ordering!!!!! So here we are ... ... more good times like always! 
Well tomorrows blog will be our Grandma birthday party pictures! Stay warm until we meet again!




.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot yοu an e-maіl.
Ι've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

My blog post xxx Penis dick cunt vagina