Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring has not SPRUNG!!!!


Nathan heading towards the goal.


Here is Caitlin playing goalie, its her favorite and she is very good at it.
Well this is the winter to remember alright, cold temperatures that just will not go away, no snow and rain ohhh rain rain go away!!!! Spring is here at least that is what my calendar says, the days are longer, the trees are trying so hard everything wants to turn green we just need some SUNSHINE!!!! I didn't take any pictures this week , I don't think I even went outside. I told the kids to run laps around the house, I am not going outside until its warm!  I have some soccer pictures to post. Mom is running soccer season this year so each child gets to attend practice one night a week, and it makes it so easy!!!!!  We have piano on Monday, Catilin's soccer on Tuesday, Nate's is on Wednesday with boyscout after , Thursday Caitlin is at dance and Friday is a free day. Win win for everyone. I don't have to be in three places at once and everyone gets to do their thing! Saturday morning soccer can be tricky but my great friend Tonya always watches one kid while I head over to drop off the other, or last weekend she took Nathan to her house during Caitlin's game as Nathans game wasn't over when Caits started. One thing I will say about deployments you find out who your friends are really fast!  Nathan and Caitlin are both on great soccer teams. Nathans team has been together for four seasons now and they are amazing. I hate sounding like facebook but they are awesome. I am just going to go out there and say they really can't be beat and the reason why is teamwork. Yes amazing this group of 8 year olds have them most amazing teamwork I have ever seen for children this age! They pass the soccer ball down the field only to get to the goal and pass to another teammate for the score. Yes we have some standouts but they way this team works together would make any parent proud to say yes they are AWESOME! Usually by halftime we are telling the boys to stop scoring and practice passing to each other which still leaves them doing circles around the other team.  I am glad Nathan is on a winning team that truly is a team , I know it will not be like this forever so next year when this team gets split up due to being in a new league I can talk about the importance of loosing HAHAHAHAH!

No comments: