Carl asked for a few blog posts and well since I don't think I have sent him a package in a few weeks I guess I better deliver! Stay tuned for a few blog posts this week! OH might I add THIS IS THE LAST WEEK OF SOCCER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caitlin was Student of the Month for March! Way to go Caitlin. This is the first time we have ever had student of the month I think, we have had student of the month on the bus for both children but I think this is a first.
Caitlin's teacher writes " Caitlin takes her responsibility to improve her community seriously. She is very conscious of her social responsibility to help others, keep her community clean and follow the rules" She gets all those wonderful qualities from her mother of course :)
Well as I write this Nathan tells me his stomach hurts. OHHHHH its been a rough week this week. Nathan has not been feeling well. I have no idea what's wrong with him. The doctors have no idea either. Its a long story but it started last Tuesday with a call from the school nurse telling me she was considering calling an ambulance, jump to Wednesday with a trip to the doctors and steroids. He was out of school all week by Friday my fun meter was pegged so off to Grannies he went. On Sunday morning she called me and thought he needed to be seen and so off to the doctors and then to the hospital for the usual round of tests and yesterday evening and today he seemed to be doing better, but ohh can I say this, I think I am ready for Carl to come home , yes I am ready !!!!! Okay anyway he hasn't said anything again so maybe it was a passing thing. I think I will do the usual keep typing and see if anyone yells louder that they are dying , in need of desperate assistance or overall not happy with something, it happens every 12 seconds or so!!!!!! Oh right so anyway back to how awesome everyone is. Report Cards yep. ... I am too lazy to download the pictures so I will post that that both Nathan and Caitlin got great report cards. Caitlin got above average in Reading and Word Study/ Spelling. Ms. Salmons writes
Caitlin has passed all required Benchmarks. She is an early developing writer, wish is on grade level. She is reading on a level J and read 145 sight words. I look forward to reading her stories each week! She is a joy!
Nathan got above average in reading and his teacher writes
Nathan's exceptional school work is a reflection of his enthusiasm for learning and his inner drive to excel. His positive attitude is very contagious. Nathan is willing to take part in all classroom activities. He adds great insights to our class discussions and is always willing to be a volunteer. He is progressing well in all areas of study.
okay well that's all Nathan tells me his stomach hurts so I am going to go pour a glass of something, or maybe just drink straight from the bottle and help him!!!!
Stay tuned for more blog posts later.... oh and did you hear Ninja Stanley made it safely to Japan!
3 comments:
You will find the most updated news being uploaded or published in blogs
and celeb news sites. It’s interesting how stars get annoyed when the
paparazzi takes pictures of them. Celebritynewsapp has developed
a celebrity app which is getting popular day by day.
my blog post - latest celeb news
Hі fantаstіc blog! Dοeѕ running a blog like this гequire a lοt оf worκ?
I have very little knοwledge of cоmputer progгammіng hοweveг
І was hoping to ѕtart mу οwn blog in the neаr
futuгe. Anуωay, if you have
any гecommеndations or tеchniquеs for nеw blog
oωners pleaѕe share. I κnoω
this iѕ off topic but I ϳust wanteԁ tο
ask. Thanκs!
my ωeblog; fast cash loans no fees
I have been browsing on-line more than three hours lately, but
I by no means discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.
It is pretty price sufficient for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the web can be much more helpful than ever before.
Stop by my web-site oral health
Post a Comment