Monday, April 29, 2013

April Showers bring May Flowers

Well I didn't get to download my pictures from my camera so some iphone pictures will have to do for now. I am have been busy the past month, cleaning out the house, well actually I have cleaned little I have just been organizing. It all started when I decided to refinance the house and in hopes of a high appraisal I started organizing and I just can't seem to stop until its all done.  The only small problem is with three kids its usually two steps forward, three steps back. Take for example, Friday night after happy hour I came home to finish the closet organization. Owen helped me put together one last shoe rack, we put it in my closet organized the shoes and my closet was done. Fast forward to Saturday when I was downstairs cleaning out something else and walk upstairs to find a pile of shoes in my closet (see below) and my shoe rack gone! It was in Owens closet with one pair of shoes on it and this is what I was left with (see below). Okay well the house cleaning is going well but I usually only have about 6 minutes at any given time to spend on it so yes it is keeping me busy until Carl gets back.  Nathan had his last soccer game of the season on Saturday he did great, almost scoring the winning goal , they actually tied but still an undefeated season, way to go buccaneers.
Caitlin has her last week of soccer this week! Caitlin scored her first soccer goal of the season on Saturday she was so happy. I am happy for her, way to go Caitlin!  I will have my Saturdays back and I can't wait. I have many trips in our future. I am in my last week of school this week so just like always next week at this time, soccer will be over, I will be finishing school and I will be sitting on the porch sipping cold lemonade in the summer sun!
  I am dreaming of a kayak out in the creek , I think this is one of the first things I will do when Carl gets home.
 Guess what I was eating , powdered donuts!
She dresses herself, ohh she is so much fun. She has a new friend in the neighborhood, she lives four houses down and her mom lets her come over and play and they just do girl stuff for hours! Inside outside its so nice. Nathan is allowed outside with the boys but I still keep Caitlin close  so its nice she has someone to play with!

My shoes minus the shoe rack! Thanks Owen
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you have a website, you can use Google Trends for your website
traffic to increase as well. The effects of what they see, read
and hear are having a devastating affect on our society today.
Thus they can choose from the many available sources.


Also visit my web blog - Latest Daily News