Sunday, May 05, 2013

Spring????

Well Spring has been coming and going, mostly going! The days when it is nice the wind blows 50 knots okay maybe only 30 but its impossible to run and well my dreams of taking Owen in long runs in the jogging stroller have been non existent, this is not cool! Although we could probably use the stroller as a kite and fly!  As I sit here it is raining outside hum...... not cool. One upside to all this is the fact that my spring cleaning is still in high gear as we don't feel much like leaving the house. I find that with the pollen as high as it is Nathan's outside time has to be limited to about an hour or two per day, all day and he feels really bad the next day, is lethargic and doesn't eat. He really hasn't eaten since allergy season started so to say we are ready for summer is an understatement. I know I know just a few blogs ago I really just wanted spring! I know I am never happy ! LOL!!!!!  This week I filled out Owen's preschool paperwork for the fall, I am just waiting for his physical form to come back from the doctors office and he will be all set. I have Nathan and Caitlin's summer schedule almost done. They both wanted to go to Sound to Sea again. Wow does that week take a hit to our wallets! I won't publish numbers but camp for each kid and then Lindsay for the week! Lets just say I probably just break even going to work!!!! Nathan is going to Boys Scout camp, and Caitlin will do dance camp. They are both going to be on the swim team. Owen will also do swim lessons. We also can't forget Owen and speech we have it set at 2 days a week but some weeks we work in a third!!! We went to Step It Up night on Tuesday night to get ready for next year and so there you have it. We just need a dad so we can start our summer of fun! Soccer is OVER! Caitlin has her end of the year dance recital in two weeks and so yes, the blog, I really do try but its just so hard with everyone running in different directions! Everyone is sitting on the sofa watching a show now, its hard for me to believe  but they are all sick! I know I know, just colds, poor little Owen woke up with a bad cough this morning! Oh does this mean I skip the end of season soccer party tonight hahaha I bet they will all be well enough for that:(
Okay here are some pictures not from my camera because I have yet to download them but stay tuned, this is the week of pictures, I promise!!!!

 Caitlin on her Kindergarten field trip with her friend Abby.

 Grandma had to go on this one, as siblings were not invited , thanks Grandma, a trip to the farm.
Owen and I will be going to the aquarium next week for her last field trip of the school year!

No comments: