Caitlin had her dance recital on Saturday. Granny took her and mom meet her there after graduation.
Her dance group did great, I ordered the video so dad can watch when he gets home.Caitlin doing her thing! The dance was 60's theme, but I bet there were few that recognized the songs!
So cute!
This was the tap routine!
Cute
Can you tell I really like to watch my princess dance!
Waiting backstage for the show to start. After sitting in my regalia in the hot hot hot sun I was excited for a dark cold dance recital!
OH did I mention that Friday was Caitlin's kindergarten field trip. Oh talk about a good time
Here are the girls in the class.
The entire class.
Look who works at the aquarium we found pee paw!
Yeah!
Look what Owen found, a new boat! I think mom and dad would like this!
This was Caitlin before the rehearsal she loves dance.
Just look at those girls all together HAHAHAH Got to love 6 year old dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment