Yes very very busy, so busy in fact that I have really not done much else. The leaves in my yard are getting deep. Christmas shopping hahaha, my fridge is empty. Well there are a few left overs, trout. Yes its that time of year. I love, love, love, trout fishing and I have been more than I should. I may have even left Owen with Lindsay for the afternoon on Friday so could go fishing. I have been catching my limit on every run and its fun fun fun. Ohh and Carl loves fish for dinner and so do I so its a win win!!! My birthday is on Tuesday maybe just maybe I can get one more day of fishing in on Monday you know because its my birthday! I am off to get my rods ready. I'll be back when the fish stop biting!
No comments:
Post a Comment