My birthday and Thanksgiving in the same week, if I eat one more bite of cheesecake I will be sick. It was yummy and we had fun. Got to hurry and post Thanksgiving. The Birthday Season officially closed yesterday at midnight and the Holiday season started 60 seconds later. LET THE FUN BEGIN!
Caitlin got a birthday surprise package from Aunt Susan and Uncle Jeff , she loved the chopsticks and I had to pack pasta in her lunch.
Trying to take a picture of all three kids before we left for T-day dinner
Nice owen
Great pose Owen
Umm Owen over here, Look they are all smiling perfect well except the wrong direction.....
This kind of sums up Owen, thanks Owen Awesome!
Lets just go with Caitlin! Birthday outfit
Yummy Thanksgiving Dinner at Aunt Caren and Uncle Teddy's house.
good times!
Saturday was Caitlin's birthday, we started with Birthday Grandma muffins. An awesome scrapbook from Jake and Donna.
Rollerblades from Mom and Dad
A huge Barbie cruise ship from G-ma. Papa Johns made pizza and just so happened Nate was having a sleepover so that's Seth at the table. Nate's friends just show up and stay the night. I know I know Nate got to have a sleepover on Cait's birthday but Caitlin doesn't really have any close friends that were around so next year for sure.
A Papa Johns pizza cookie, yeah the commercial looked much bigger but everyone got a piece so all was well.
Happy 7th Birthday I hope your Birthday Season was amazing, I can't wait for next year. I love you with all my heart! Here's to another year of great memories!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment