Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Spelling Bee Winner

Wow that was hard to watch! You want to scream out NOOOOO! when they start to spell the word wrong. The kids were nervous, well all except Nate he really could have cared less. I love that kid he is so laid back standing on the stage yawning! HAHAHAH It came down to Nate and Paige, she got the word impression and Nate got technician. His word was much harder, and he didn't try to spell it in his head first I clearly need to give him some Spelling Bee pointers for the next one. He had fun, I didn't talk to him about it prior because I didn't want him to get nervous, he definitely didn't look nervous as the kid next to him barfed on the floor, nate starts laughing geez Nate .........

 Check out the bobble head trophy its awesome!!!! Can I be in the Spelling Bee
We had to go to DD and celebrate with two donuts and a four wheeler magazine!

No comments: