Every night when I put Owen to bed he asks me if we can have Pancakes and Sausage for breakfast because he knows that means mommy will not go to work. LOL, don't worry Owen in just one week we will have lots of time together. Check out the kids in their Christmas p.js. Oh I love it I just love it and Nate is such a good sport, I know my days are numbered as to how long he will put on matching jammies with a smile. In other news I am considering making the blog private as Nathan is getting older and I think its time. It just means my regular readers would have to subscribe by sending me an email. More on that later.
Caitlin with the tree , cutie
Yes that is my son giving me the hand because he does not want me to take any more pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment