Thursday, May 15, 2014

Where Nathan Is?

Yes that is Owen talk? Its kind of cute and I have to hope its not going to last forever so I am laugh , but ohh he has come so far. He follows Nathan around like a little puppy dog and when Nathan needs something he sends the little puppy to go get something for him. Not sure I like that but that's what big brothers are for right! The weather has been amazing around here lately and we have been having fun playing outside. I am done with school and I have an entire two days off before the Summer semester starts. Ohhh dreaming of how I will fill the next two days!  You will have to excuse me my 7 year old daughter just came downstairs asking if she could wear eye shadow to school . Now that the blog is private can I write stuff like my true feelings when she asked this!!!!! So here we are getting ready for some crazy good times.
 We picked strawberries I didn't get any pictures in the fields bad mom I know!  When we got home Grandma came over and Caitlin and Owen helped me make strawberry jam. It was fun!

 Caitlin and Owen smashing the berries... the best part. Oh you should have seem my kitchen it took me 2 hours to clean it up!
 It was totally worth it!
 Sometimes Owen and I play chase around the house, he has two speeds that would be fast and faster!



 On Saturday Caitlin had her dance recital practice, Sandra came over and did her hair and make up. Oh  Lifesaver!!!  Thanks for the photo bomb Nathan!
 She loves loves loves ballet. Next week we will audition for the Nutcracker for Christmas. She cant wait she asks me twice a week when her tryouts are. Must remember to tell Nicole to take her to dance on Wednesday at 4!





 This is her jazz routine. She is in ballet and jazz.
 I planted my flowers a few weeks ago and even some tomatoes and green peppers.
 On Mothers Day Caitlin made me a foot massage ! Oh she loves her mommy and I love her!
 Her present
 From Owen, flower hands!
From Nathan, a tea bag holder!

No comments: