The kids have been begging me to take them to the base pool all summer. It doesn't open until noon , and it cost money now we are members at star hill which opens at 10 and has no rules and I was pretty sure Owen would not pass the swim test which would mean I would have to hold him or he would have to have a life jacket on and no deep end. I knew this would not be cool for the little man so finally on Friday we went to the base pool. I explained to Owen if he didn't pass the swim test he would not be able to swim in the deep end. The swim test included treading water for 1 minute and then swimming 25 meters without stopping. He saw the diving board and I could see the fire in that kids eyes he was gonna past the swim test. IT was awesome! I think he could have done a 50 if they asked him ahaha he was swimming for his life!
Here I go!
See that orange bracelet that means I did it! Oh so cool! I told them I would take them back very soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment