Its not easy being the easy being the middle child I guess. It seems like Nathan always gets to do everything first and well Owen is always the star of the show these days, if he's not wowing you with his smile he's wowing mom with his whine :) Caitlin went to tennis camp this week and sounds like she had a great time. Always ready to go and so she so independent, I unlike Caitlin did most of my firsts with Ali by my side but it doesn't really seem to phase her and away she goes. I watched tennis camp for five minutes and in those five minutes she got second place in the ball hitting contest. I love tennis although I never have time or a partner it seems so I can't wait for her to take some more lessons.
We also had a cousins sleepover/ trip to the base pool on Thursday night and Friday. Oh, we had to get a cake to celebrate and ice cream as well. We had a great time!
Saturday morning time for another swim meet.
Owen got picked to hold the flag for the National Anthem. He is more like the team mascot than a teammate.
When did he get so tall!
Caitlin was the first event the 100 IM that's a 25 back, breast, free and butterfly. Wow I got to admit when I saw her name I was nervous as I wasn't sure if she could swim 100 m without stopping, Oh man she rocked it! She didn't just rock it she got 1st place there was just one other swimmer and it was close but she kept checking the lane beside her and my girl was not going to loose. I was amazed at how great her form looked, her butterfly and breast stroke are looking great this year. She has come so far this she continues to improve with every meet. One proud moma!
Heading down the home stretch with her free
Owen on the blocks on the far right, so he is totally the team mascot, when he gets on the blocks, everyone on the team stands up, I wish I would have taken a picture of his cheering section at the other end of the pool. Its not like hes good, he can hardly finish but he smiles the entire time!!
All the other 4,5 and 6 year olds dive in but look how Owen enters the water! We call it the belly, body flop! That kid!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment