Tuesday, August 19, 2014

This Guy!

Its been a week and its only Tuesday! Last week Owen got a bad cold, bad ear infections and then and then and then. One kick in the gut after the next. Nothing too bad just nothing terribly good. I hope when my kids read the blog they don't think its all roses all the time, but man they have each other. Today at 7:30 this guy called me, and man did I need to chat, we didn't really chat about anything important but I swear since he living in Japan always knows when I need to chat. We don't talk often but he's just always there. Soon he will be closer well at least in the United States, and I really can't wait. I can't wait for my kids to get to know their Uncle Jeff and Aunt Susan. So hurry home , well be here waiting for you!

No comments: